- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

cities of love


Have you seen the trailer for "New York, I Love You" yet?

I remember hearing a lot of buzz about it when they were shooting around the city last year. Not surprising since so many big names are associated with writing, starring and directing - Natalie Portman, Christina Ricci, Shia LaBeouf, Bradley Cooper, Orlando Bloom, Rachel Bilson...and I could go on, but I think you get the point!

It's an anthology film - essentially a visual love letter to New York City. A compilation of short films all looped together to tell stories of living and loving set in Manhattan - the City being a key character of course. I envision something similar to "Love Actually" but with New Yorky gritty aspiration and independence. Wrapped up in the charm of an indie film project.

Basically my favorite kind of love letter. One centered around the city that I already love.
Can. Not. Wait.

NOTE: Last week Andrea sent me this trailer because a) she knew I'd absolutely L-O-V-E it and b) she thinks if she continues to remind me how much I heart this city, then I'll never leave. Touché my friend! :)



"In a city of millions, everyone has their own love story. From first love, to love denied, to everlasting love and everything in between. Fall in love all over again."


1 comment:

  1. love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.love.

    ReplyDelete