- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, August 24, 2009

La - La

As if I weren't excited enough about my upcoming trip to Texas on Labor Day weekend, I received the below email this weekend that made me wish I could fast forward through this week immediately...

Subject: La - La

Hey,

Me and my folks can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Don't tell them I sent you this...they don't know I have computer skillz.......


SLOAN!! Look at her sassy lil bangs! Ohmygosh, I can't even get over how big she is and how much she's changed since I last saw her pretty smile in April. Such the cutie!

The latest is that she now knows her Nai Nai, Grandbuddy and Aunt Le-Le by name. I'm feeling slightly depressed by this. What if my niece doesn't know me?! Maybe she'll think I'm Les? I just can't wait to watch her run around and hear her talking. Oh the things I miss by being so far away! Sigh. Lucky for me, my supercute sister-in-law and brother know just how to make my day. Thanks Shane and Berit! :)

So all this to say, I didn't think I could be more excited about spending a long weekend in Texas. But after seeing this picture of Sloan, I simply can.not.wait!

Let the countdown begin!
Texas in 10 Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment