- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Thursday, February 3, 2011

9A is famous

That's right. 9A (aka my apartment), is famous.
And roommate Hannah is a celebrity.
They've both been published.



I've told you about how incredibly talented my fellow Texan roommate Hannah is, right? I mentioned her HGTV show a few times? You've seen her cutie bloggy? And you saw her master plan / execution of our foyer stripes? She is quite fantastic.

And this week, she (and our apartment) are featured in Time Out New York magazine!

I had so much fun watching Hannah rearrange and freshen up our space for the photo shoot. She has such the knack for making things pretty and charming. Especially old things. I'm secretly hoping some of her design taste and creative ideas rub off on me. So far? I'm still waiting.

I love this apartment so much. Hannah, Lindsay Ann, Jamie and Emily were the original roommates about 2 and 1/2 years ago. I spent a lot of time at this apartment with them. And I'm really very happy to live here now. With such lovely girls and all this pretty.


Photographs by Susanna Blavarg


It's kind of great to live in such a big girl apartment...no, not apartment. Home. Yes, it's great to live in this big girl home.

No comments:

Post a Comment