- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Reblogging Stripetacular!


Today I must direct you here --

hannahkateflora.blogspot.com


This is roommate Hannah's blog. You remember her, right? She got to be a designer on an HGTV 'First Time Design' show. She's fab. And she's my new roomie.

She and roomie Lindsay Ann had big plans to redecorate the foyer at 9A prior to my arrival. And when I moved in, I was immediately on board with their plans. I mean, I love this entire apartment that they've lovingly decorated. And with taste like theirs how could I not?!

Last weekend was time to put these plans to action.
Paint was purchased. Schedules were cleared. Diagrams were drawn.
Operation: Stripes. Go time.

And let me tell you something about stripes. They are not easy friends. Not easy at all. After painting horizontal stripes (quite successfully I might add!), we feel like we could paint any room, any way, no problems. We are masters of the stripe.

What do you think? Do you love it?


I LOVE IT.
I feel like I've walked into a design catalog every time I turn the corner and see these perfect stripes. And oh, how happy it makes me.

Thank you, thank you to Hannah and Lindsay Ann for inspiring such stripey-ness in 9A. I'd say the results far exceed expectations. And what fun we had bringing them to life!


1 comment: