- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Friday, July 16, 2010

texas on my mind

dfw bound in t-minus 10 hours.

i'm so excited.

my plans include....nothing. a whole week of nothing.

well, if laying by the pool with my sister, getting mani's with mom, going to a rangers game with dad and cousins and playing with my cutie neice count as plans, then those are my plans. and i'm real pumped about them.

this has been one crazy work week. so in my rush to pack at 11pm last night, i think my (very heavy) suitcast is filled with something like this...

  • 10 sundresses
  • 2 pairs of shorts
  • 7 tanks
  • 2 skirts
  • 3 t's
  • 4 belts
  • 2 cardi's
  • 2 swim suits
  • and 5 pairs of sandals
is 10 sundresses too many for 9 days? oops.

texas, texas! i can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment