- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Friday, November 16, 2012

Cowboys vs Giants


Also on Halloween Weekend: My first Dallas Cowboys football game.

I know, I know. Big things. 

It was my second time to this crazy stadium affectionately referred to by Texans as Jerry World. First time was to see Taylor. So that doesn't count. Because wowza, this game was some kind of production. So many lights. So many dancing girls. A little bit of football. 


While the Cowboys didn't come through for us this time, it turned out to be a pretty good game. Better for the Giants of course. And my super awesome iPhone5 got some great pics. Check out the panoramic situation. Worth the upgrade? I think yes.

And I tried to get a good shot of the platforms above our seats. Where there were spirit dancers and drummers for our entertainment. Because the game wasn't enough? Hah!

What a good Sunday.







No comments:

Post a Comment