- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Circa 4 days ago


Yes, 4 days ago, this was happening...


NEW APARTMENT KEYS! Yessss!

It's true. 
After Coppell, Austin and New York, New York addresses, I now have my very own Dallas address for the first time in my life. And I'm pretty excited about it. 

I'm also sharing a lovely 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom / walk-in closet / washer-dryer included apartment with this birthday girl. YAY!



After a veeeeery full day of moving, we celebrated Lindsey's bday at Neighborhood Services Tavern - quite literally right around the corner from our new place. 

More updates and photos to come once I get some order back in my life. For now, I have no overhead light, lots of boxes, bare walls (you know how I feel about those...), and several bins full of shoes that need to find a home in my glorious new closet. 

YAY!



1 comment:

  1. Yay congrats! Post pics once you're unpacked and decorated.

    ReplyDelete