- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Friday, August 20, 2010

Deleted Scenes Part 5

Crossing Avenue of America's on my way to work.
Dressed in cute black dress, rocking the new aviators and jamming to Taylor Swift's new single...

Some Guy: Excuse me?
LJ: (turning around, pausing music) Yes?
Some Guy: I'm sorry. I just couldn't help but notice your hair and your dress...you just look really cute!
LJ: Ohhhh, hah...thank you?
Some Guy: Are you on your way to work?
LJ: Um, yes.
Some Guy: Ok. Well. I just wanted to tell you how cute you are.
LJ: hahaha, well thanks....

And then.
HE KISSES ME ON. THE. CHEEK.

Excuse me. In what world is it ok to kiss people you don't know on the cheek?? In broad daylight? At 9am? When they're just walking to work?!?

And when I turned back around, standing there on the corner was the head of my HR department. Laughing at me. Super.

I immediately went into the office to wash my face.

1 comment:

  1. "Excuse me. In what world is it ok to kiss people you don't know on the cheek??"

    ...... no. comment.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete