- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, March 7, 2011

Deleted Scenes {Part 6}

Leaving my apartment this morning, ran into both our building super's, Joe and Zoran, hanging out on the stoop...

LJ: Good Morning!
Zoran: Are your mom and sister still here?
LJ: No, they left yesterday.
Zoran: Oh...did they have a good visit?
LJ: Yes! My sister is getting married this fall, so we were running around doing wedding-y things!
Joe: Wait...YOU are getting married?!?
LJ: No no! Not me! My lil sister!
Joe: Ohhhh. Well why not you? What are you waiting for?!?
LJ: Bahaha, oh I don't know...A good man!

And then they both burst out laughing.
I guess I'll just keep waiting.
If you happen to know any good men, I believe my kind super, Joe, will be accepting applications for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment