- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, May 2, 2011

But She's a Real Princess!

The following gchat conversation happened last Thursday afternoon with roommate Lindsay Ann --
Lindsay Ann: how do you feel about getting up early tomorrow for the royal wedding?
do you have any crowns laying around?
I know you are very princessy

LJ: BAHAHAHAHA
i feel good about wedding watching
and i sadly have no crowns...but i'm sure that i can come up with something princessy for the viewing party

1) Princessy! Oh she knows me well! Not like a have a sparkly Princess sticker hanging on a photo board in my room or anything...ok, I do.


2) Royal Wedding watching! Oh yes please! Of course we will all get up early for this!


And then this pretty pink and gold, super official invitation arrived in my inbox! Krista sometimes spends the night with us at 9A when her husband is out of town, so naturally, she was invited to our royal affair. Please note the time on this invite...


We were up at 5:30am, well...Linds was up earlier because she is good with alarms. But the rest of us were up at 5:30am. We had very large mugs of coffee, followed by mimosas and Magnolia cupcakes - our version of wedding cake!



Krista, Hannah and Lindsay Ann around 6:30am...


Treats!


Add this impromptu royal pink soiree to the ever-growing list of reasons I love my roommates. There may or may not have been lots of squealing. And exclamations of "ohhhhhhh! she's soooooo preeeeetty!" followed by "she's a real princess!" and "this is just like a fairytale!"

We are such girly girls. And I won't apologize for it at all. I love it lots!



No comments:

Post a Comment