- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A Lil Thursday Night Music

Last fall me, Lindsay Ann and Susan went to see singer songwriter, Andrew Belle, at City Winery. Andrew opened for a very tall, very talented, singer songwriter who kind of rocked, Tyrone Wells. We were in love from his first song.

After the concert, we each bought a different album and shared. It didn't take long before we knew every word to every song that he has. Love him.

Last week, Tyrone was back at City Winery and we went back to see him. Turns out, our friends Krista and Vadim are also big fans. Krista walked down the aisle at their wedding to Tyrone's song, Seabreeze.

I'll give you a hint...Tyrone is the tall one.



It was another great concert. Even better this time since we knew the songs and could sing along. And he had Jason Reeves (also awesome!) join him on stage to sing their song -- "Give Me One Reason."

Ohmygosh, it was just so good!!

We met Tyrone afterwards...I think I mentioned something about how great the show was and how I saw him last time he was in town. Hah! We also got our picture taken with him, but it's on Krista's camera.

So instead, I'll leave you with a lil clip of Seabreeze. Enjoy!




P.S. On Friday @TyroneWells started following me on twitter. I am so cool. :)


1 comment:

  1. Bring me some Tyrone music when you come to Greece! I need NEW sounds!

    ReplyDelete