- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Friday, June 1, 2012

Bests!


Just a lil brunching in the Bishop Arts District with my most favorite Atlanta Peach and Pretty Pink New Yorker. 

Nothing makes me happier than catching up with my very best friends. In my new city. With iced coffee and red velvet pancakes and hours of non-stop giggles.

Oh! And Jayson too! 
Such a trooper for putting up with our brunchy girly talk. 
And that's when you know you're perfectly comfortable around the man your friend is going to marry. Approve.  :)



The future Mr. & Mrs. Teagle!


I'm so very thankful for these pretty girls. And loved having them both in Dallas! 
Even if it was just for a short time.

Next up for us...Jamie + Jayson's Atlanta wedding in a few short months! 
OhSoExcited!



1 comment: