- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December = Visitors

Mom came for a visit last week!

She brought her friends, Ms. Betsy and Ms. Earnestine.

They did a lot of exploring and were very cultural. Good thing Mom has been here so many times that she can navigate the city by herself. I just joined for the fun things!

The week went by so quickly and we had a blast. Even though it was rainy and gross on Saturday. And the Hell's Kitchen traffic almost made us miss Memphis on Saturday night. We did some things that I hadn't done before and of course a lot of my favorites.

I always love visitors and I really love Mom's visits. Especially at Christmastime!



I really love the Christmas Tree at Rock Center


And the ice skating rink


View from the Top of the Rock

It was a lil bit chilly at the top! But the city at night? Incredible.


The fantastic Radio City Rockettes will absolutely put you in the Christmas spirit!



West Village dinner at Extra Virgin - one of my faves!

Van Gogh's "Starry Night" at the MoMa


Sunday Morning stroll through Central Park

No comments:

Post a Comment