- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Thursday, January 7, 2010

T-Minus 10 Hours


10 hours to kick-off! Let the Countdown Begin!

Tonight my Longhorns are taking on Alabama in the National Championship game in Pasadena. I've been looking forward to a Longhorn / SEC thrown down for quite some time now and can hardly contain my excitement!

I wish I were there. But since I am not, I'll be in an NYC bar. Full of fellow Longhorn New Yorkers. We'll all wear our orange. We'll all sing along with the Texas fight song. We'll all cheer for our boys as loud as we can. Just like we would in Pasadena.

Bring it on Alabama. We all know how big you are and how you think you're going to stomp us into the ground.

But just you wait. Pasadena hasn't disappointed us yet.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!

No comments:

Post a Comment