- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

two things today

1) A special delivery from Daddy!


Dad made me a Texas Country mix! Complete with cover art and playlist. Perfect timing for the Texas Independence Day concert this weekend! I love his CD's, he makes the best mixes.

sidenote: I actually posted a picture of the package and CD to twitter, and then I realized random people on the internet would know where I work and where my parents live. So visible addresses online, not the best idea. The tweet was immediately deleted.

2) Cutie Postcard + Vintage Stamps from Denver


From Bethany's super adorable sis Stephanie. Naturally it is now being displayed in my cubie for all to know --"She hated to spread gossip"

No comments:

Post a Comment