- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, June 27, 2011

27 on June 27th

Today is my Golden Birthday.

I don't really know what this means exactly. But according to Wikipedia (my trusted source for all useful unnecessary information) --
A person's Golden or Grand Birthday, also referred to as their "Lucky Birthday", "Champagne Birthday" or "Star Birthday", occurs when they turn the age of their birth day.
So if this is a milestone noteworthy enough for Wikipedia to mention, I do believe it is something worth celebrating.

And celebrate I shall. Probably with champagne. Because while I like the sound of Gold on my Golden Birthday, I also really like the sound of champagne. Perhaps I can combine the two and celebrate my Golden Champagne Birthday. Yes. That I like.

Cheers to 27 on the 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment