- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Deleted Scenes {Part 8}

Walking out of the deli right below my office at lunch time
Salad in hand, headed back to work...

tall man: I was waiting for you
LJ: For me? (still walking...)
tall man: Yes, you...same building
LJ: Oh? Back to work I guess
tall man: Don't you have 2 minutes to talk to me?
LJ: (nervous laughter) Weeeelll, back to work...
tall man: What floor? Do you have a card? I'll call you later
LJ: Ummmm, no thanks. I'm good.
tall man: Come on! Not even 2 minutes for me?
LJ: (fleeing to the elevator) Have a nice day...

Really?!?

Yes, here's my card, tall crazy man. Please do call me and we can talk later about...what exactly?

Nothankyou.


No comments:

Post a Comment