- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, September 24, 2012

Some things I bought last week

{some things I bought last week}
In no particular order


This new Kendra Scott ring. And this new Essie color - "Miss Fancy Pants" it is reminiscent of "Chinchilly," one of my all time fave grays. I love both of these things.



I bought this color for my sister - "Smokin Hot." As if she has time in her life to paint her nails anymore. Speaking of my sister. Her son, my new nephew, is just darling. He is now 5 weeks old and I spent all day yesterday snuggling him.





A pretty new dress from Anthropology. To wear to my high school reunion this weekend. 10 years. Meep.


A plane ticket to NYC. To visit my friends and my city. After Rachel Berry sang "In a New York State of Mind" on Glee last week, and I may or may not have had tears in my eyes, I promptly texted BFF Bethany and booked a flight for October. New York fall, here I come!


An iPhone 5. Because my iPhone 4 was a required purchase 2 years ago after an iPhone 3G-lost-in-SoHo-tragedy. And it just hasn't been the same since this catastrophic pedicure day last December. I got a white one. Judge if you will, but I like the white. It will match my iPad and my MacBook. I like to coordinate. And it will be here in 3 weeks. Which is just fine with me and requires no extra effort on my end. Been there, done that. 4 years ago. At 5:30am. I'm older and wiser now.


And that is all for today. 


3 comments:

  1. a flight to NYC... with an accidental bonus day! weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gaaaaah. what a dummy. oh well! bonus day! :)

      Delete
  2. Pleeeease pencil me in for October festivities!!

    ReplyDelete