- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Things that make me laugh

A gchat conversation between me and my lil sis yesterday...there's a lot happening here that. i. love.

Lauren: oh i dunnoooooooo

Leslee: ya right. you know
you're even a bad liar thru typing

Lauren: hahahahaha
what? i'm a perfectly adequate liar

Leslee: ya okay
so you are lying?

Lauren: shhhhhhhhhh

Leslee: hhahahahha
i'm so manipulative. thank.you.mom.

Lauren: hahaha
right?
one of the best life skills she ever gave us

Leslee: for sure
but that is bc we use it for good, not for harm

Lauren: yes. bc we get what we want. and what we want definitely always = best.




1) Les knows me so well that she can call my lies through gchat! I never claimed to be a good liar. I'm actually terrible at it. Even through typing. (But I'm really not lying about this Les! Believe it!)

2) We are both master manipulators. A lil life skill we learned from our Mom. Who is the queen of getting her way. Thanks Mom!

3) We are the brattiest of all brats. Because we think we should always get what we want. Because we are always right, naturally. Again...Thanks Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment