- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, October 25, 2010

It's here!

Taylor Swift's new album! It comes out today! I'm real excited!

I saw the album on the cd rack at Starbucks this morning, grabbed my phone to take a pic and almost squealed out loud "she's heeeeeeere!" But then I remembered where I was. And thought the nice man in his business suit behind me in line would probably judge me. So I refrained from embarrassing myself.

I'm currently trying to decide if purchasing the album from Target for the exclusive songs is worth it. Since I don't have an easily accessable Target store in Manhattan, I would have to purchase online. And that would require shipping fees. And that just seems silly for a CD.

So then I decided I could probably find a way to spend $50 online and get free shipping. And then I remembered that I had quite the expensive weekend, so perhaps I should just purchase it digitally and be done? But then I wouldn't have the exclusive songs. It's a seriously important dilemma. I know.

So for now, I leave you with this fantastic lil video of Taylor herself in the Target commercial. My favorite line = "yeah, he liked the cool girl - she had straight hair...."

Ohmygoodness I heart her!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't even wait to go to Target, and I'm only a 2-minute drive away!!

    ReplyDelete