- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, November 8, 2010

A Few Questions

Today's blog post brought to you by my friend Jamie who tagged me in a blog quiz!

The rules: Answer Jamie's questions below and pass along to a few of my bloggy buds to continue the fun. Let's do it!

1) Describe your dream job.
I've always wanted to be an Event Planner. Because I like pretty things and creativity and spending other people's money. :) I also like the Longhorns. So maybe can I combine these and plan events for the Longhorn athletic department?

Or I'd write for this blog. Southern Weddings. Because I love it.

2) What is your favorite thing about your childhood?
Growing up in our small-ish suburb where I knew everyone, everyone knew me and my family. Where we rode our bikes to our friends houses and played outside til the street lamps came on and it was time to go home. Where my dad coached our basketball team and everything was easy. Confession: I grew up in a bubble and I loved it.

3) What is the best concert you've ever been to?
Oh this is a toss up. I've been to a lot of really really fantastic concerts. And I usually love every single one. So, since I have to make a decision, I'm going to go with the totally predictable Taylor Swift concert last May. Or maybe it was Jay-Z this summer....Or Andrew Belle and Tyrone Wells because it was so small and amazing...Or 1 of the 4 Kenny Chesney concerts I've been to...Oh! Or Texas Independence Day at Terminal V! Right. See? I'm bad at decisions.

4) What is your favorite book and why?
Hey J, can this be book(S) plural?? My faves are the Harry Potter series. Because it's SUCH a creative story with surprisingly detailed plots and twists that I can read over and over and over again and never get tired of.

5) If you could relive one day of your life, which day would you choose?
This is a tough one. I think I would relive a bad day that wore me down and I said things I didn't mean...and I'd do things a lil bit differently the 2nd time around.

6) What quality do you value most in a friend?
Making me laugh when all I want to do is cry.

7) In exactly 8 words, describe your week.
Bible Study, Taco Tuesday, Drinks, Work Late, Weekend!

Now, I tag five bloggy friends to do my new quiz below! 1-2-3 GO!

Hannah - Hannah Kate
Krista - Manhattan Musings
Angie - Big Apple Angie
Julia - Texas Casual
Jenna - A New Chapter

1) If you were a color, what would you be and why?
2) What's your guilty pleasure?
3) If you had an extra hour in the day, how would you spend it?
4) What's your favorite time of year and why?
5) If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go first?
6) What's your biggest pet peeve?
7) In exactly 8 words, describe your week.


And here are some of my other buddies that Jamie tagged to play...
Elizabeth - the words that carry the hope
Rachel - The Only Living Girl in New York City
Regina - Gears Turning
Bethany - Painting the Town Pink (IF she chooses to end her bloggy hiatus! :) )

1 comment:

  1. love love love it! i miss you! and of course all the harry potter books together can count!

    ReplyDelete