- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Random, but not really.

Only two things today, because I only have two photos!
And they have nothing to do with each other. But that's ok. Because I wanted to share them.

One. This was the prettiest latte I have ever enjoyed. It's from Grumpy's, a cutie coffee shop in Chelsea. I'm not sure if it was the pretty latte or the pretty company of Bethany, but either way, Grumpy's was a Sunday afternoon delight.



Two. This lil note. Also from Bethany. I found it when I was switching my wallet out for the weekend. (Yes, I switch wallets...smaller ones go better with smaller bags!) She always knows how to make me smile.



Thanks B! Love!

1 comment:

  1. tee hee! yay! glad you finally found my lovey nooote.

    ReplyDelete