- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, January 10, 2011

It's been 2 weeks.

Only 2 weeks since I've been back in New York. And wedding planning from 2 different states is already proving to be quite entertaining.

An email from my sister The Bride last week...
To: ljohnson
From: LMJ
Subject: :)

Call me immediately.

The follow-up conversation with my sister, The Bride...

LJ: Oh hi. Did you need me?

The Bride: I called your cell. I called work. I texted. I emailed.

LJ: I don't respond well to demands such as, "call me immediately."

The Bride: That's not a very "Maid of Honor" thing to say. You're supposed to be available when I need you.

LJ: Oh puh-leeeeeze. How'd it go today?

The Bride: Ohmygosh, I'm obsessed.

LJ: I won't say I told you so. Buuuut I would like a little credit on this one.

The Bride: No way. I'm the one who found him. And I'm obseeeessed.

Hahahaha!
I love it. Love it so much.
One big decision made. 1 million more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment