- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, November 14, 2011

my favorites.


i couldn't help but share the below super important / ridiculous twitter conversation with 2 of my friends last week...

jamie in atlanta
angie currently in south africa
i am...well, i am clearly in dallas

HAH! just re-reading it makes me giggle!
oh. and for the record, #smh = shaking my head. surely me and jamie aren't the only one's who were unaware of this new, yet google-able hashtag?!



 Angie Orth 
2 weird emails today. No, you can't put your content on my site FOR FREE. Yes, I'm a real journalist, with real stories and everything. 



 lauren johnson 
@ 
 I just had to google  ...apparently I'm out of the twitter loop since leaving NYC. I used to be so in the know! :/



 Angie Orth 
@ 
 I think I know that because of my close interaction with teenagers, haha. I have an unusually large amount of them as friends.



 Angie Orth 
@ 
 Um... also. I just looked at your Twitter and had to FOLLOW you. Any thoughts on how that could've happened?



 jamie martin 
@ 
  i googled  too!



 lauren johnson 
@ 
  HAHAHA! this makes me feel better...



 lauren johnson 
@ 
 did you UNFOLLOW me?!? are you trying to let me know that my tweet tweets are most boring these days?? gasp!



 Angie Orth 
@ 
  OMG it also says I'm not following Jamie! THE WORLD IS CRASHING TO AN END. SAVE YOURSELVES!



 Angie Orth 
@ 
 It makes NO sense! You're still on my BEST FRIENDS list. I am utterly at a loss. I think Twitter had a stroke?!



 lauren johnson 
@ 
  BAHHHH! best friends, yeah right, don't even follow us on twitter..gonna guess this has something to do w/ new name?



 Angie Orth 
@ 
  Nope.  no longer exists! Same account, just different name. Except my best friends got axed.



 jamie martin 
@ 
  i bet  is still following me.  (is that the proper usage? i don't know teenage internet slang.)






 Angie Orth 
@ 
  I don't think so... no one else is off my list from what I can tell. B A N A N A S



 Angie Orth 
@ 
  BTW, I'm giving up OMG for the rest of my life. I feel like 30 is too old for OMG. The other abbrevs shall remain.




1 comment: