- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, November 7, 2011

Some things from last week

Last Monday I spent Halloween night trick-or-treating with Princess Aurora and her neighborhood friends.


The Princess was MUCH too busy twirling around and running to catch up with her friends at the next house to pose for any of my pictures. Princesses are very busy and important after all.


And for Baby Ty's very first Halloween, he was the cutest lil skeleton I've ever seen. 


Last Wednesday one of my fave singer song-writers was playing at House of Blues. I've seen Andy Davis something like 3 or 4 times in New York. So I begged my sister to come with me. (in her grad school world, she doesn't really "do" week night activities...but like I said, I begged) 

But how could I NOT go? Especially after this twitter exchange happened...


: i would like to go see at house of blues on wed night & i would like someone to go with me. MISS YOU!



Lindsay Ann and Susan are my singer songwriter buddies. We saw Andy with Andrew Belle and Trent Dabbs with the Ten out of Tenn tour last fall. We've seen Andrew Belle and Tyrone Wells multiple times. I miss them!

It was a pretty great show, as always. Loved it. Thanks for going with me Les!


No comments:

Post a Comment