- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, February 16, 2009

My Life by the Numbers

These are the things I think about while I'm doing laundry.
  • 25 my age on my next birthday
  • 980 number of days I have lived in New York (about 23,520 hours, 32 months and 2.75 years)
  • 3 the number of weeks that I spent sleeping on the Oeffinger’s couch before subletting an apartment
  • 83 the street of my first New York apartment
  • 900 the square footage of said apartment
  • 2 the number of jobs I’ve had in New York
  • 4 the number of New York museums I've visited
  • 25 number of minutes in my commute to work every morning
  • 62.5 the number of miles my Nike+ says I’ve run in the 7 weeks since Christmas (my goal is 96 miles by the end of March!)
  • 11 the number of Season 3 30 Rock episodes on my DVR waiting to be watched
  • 43 pairs of shoes in my closet
  • 19 pairs of shoes under my bed
  • 6 pillows on my fluffy bed
  • 10 the number of times I have left Manhattan to visit another borough
  • 20 the number of minutes I spend snoozing after my alarm goes off every morning
  • 72 the number of stairs I walk up to get to my 4th floor apartment
  • 11 the number of phone numbers in my iPhone Favorites call list
  • 15 the number of Broadway Playbills that I’ve collected from shows – not including multiple trips for Rent, Hairspray and Spring Awakening
  • $8 (or 32 quarters) what it costs to do my laundry at the laundry mat across 2nd Avenue
  • 14 the number of pashminas hanging on my longhorn hook
  • 33 weeks that I've managed to keep my desk plant alive
  • 18 months of NetFlix I've had for free courtesy of my sales rep
  • 12 visits Texas
  • 1 the number of times I’ve paid to get my hair cut & highlighted in NYC
  • 5 number of blocks from my apartment to Central Park

No comments:

Post a Comment