- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Friday, April 17, 2009

i require these

An email exchange between me and Leslee last night --




Several things to point out...

(a) she knows me so well that she knew I would appreciate her fab find. since I do have an appreciation for well-writing pens, I'll be picking up a pack of these soon.


(b) these are little things that if I didn't live so far away would be casually shared in conversation. thankfully we have email / iPhone's that allow for immediate communication.


(c) attention sharpie pen, why do you not come up in my gmail google ads? if you were smart, you'd purchase some keywords so that I could have clicked directly to your site instead of Googling for more info. just sayin'...





2 comments: