- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sloan Elizabeth Turns One!

Never has there ever been a more precious Birthday Princess!

As warned, more gushing over my cutie niece. Yes, her 1st birthday party was the kind of occasion that requires it's very own blog post. It was a day-o-fun filled with delicious cake, super fantastic pressie's and lots of giggling. She's such a happy girl and it was such fun to spend the day at Shane & Berit's house for the celebration!

I am so very glad that I was able to be in Tejas for the fiesta, I would have been incredibly sad if I'd missed it. I could sit and watch this little girl play for hours and hours, endless entertainment really. At 1-year-old, she has a sparkling personality that keeps everyone smiling. She loves her baby dolls, rocking chairs and being outside.

I just can't get enough of her! Absolutely. Presh. Here are a few of my fave party pics. Love love!



Singing Happy Birthday


A lil uncertain about this cake stuff...


...wait, this is actually really yummy!


loves it!


You want some too?


Hey Daddy, you definitely should try this!


GrandBuddy makes her giggle


She climbed right up into her new rocking chair, ohsofun!


Birthday's. Are. Fab.


Me and the Birthday Girl


Weee!


Ridin' in style with Aunt LeLe

No comments:

Post a Comment