- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Thursday, April 9, 2009

woke up this morning. . .

. . .with Texas on my mind.

Dear Texas,

It's been a long 3 & 1/2 months since our last rendezvous. I am so looking forward to a joyous reunion this weekend. That's right, 4 glorious jacket-less days filled with Chick-fil-a, Target, windows down, radio up, bare legs & sandals. The sheer anticipation has made it impossible to sleep. Please prepare the sunshine for my arrival, I have been anxiously awaiting it's warmth for several cold New York weeks.

xoxo! lauren


". . .dreamin' of standin' in the Texas sun"

1 comment:

  1. Ummm you forgot the most important thing: QUESOOOOOO!!!

    Have so much fun, darling! Give Texas hugs for me. xoxo

    ReplyDelete