- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It Does Exist!

(a) I received a lil note from my cousin Robin in my mailbox yesterday. It included a super cute Save the Date card for her son Beckam's 4th Birthday - a Kentucky Derby themed event which will naturally require appropriate Derby Day attire. Classic, I love it. And the tasty Mint Juleps that will inevitably be served to adult attendees. Because if you're going to do it Derby style, you gotta do it right.

(Sidenote: Ohmygosh, I can't believe Becks is already 4! He is the cutest kid I know...aside from my niece Sloan of course...and he's absolutely hilarious.)


(b) Robin's note also included another treasure....the infamous Hawaii quarter! And it's not just any Hawaii quarter, it's a Hawaii P quarter! YAY! I was beginning to think it didn't exist! Robin clearly believes my quarter fascination to be 'quirky' as opposed to 'just weird.'

You can only imagine my excitement at her thoughtfulness. This. Is. Huge. Proof of its existence below:


(c) People DO read my blog! Ok, so my family reads my blog. Whatever, it still counts.

Thanks Robin for making me smile yesterday! I'm ohsoglad to hear that you enjoy reading my bloggy blog and I'll do my very best to keep it entertaining.

:)

1 comment: