- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Bloggy Makeover? Yes Please!

News!!

The designer behind Jamie's new and improved www.lulledbythetrain.com blog is giving away a free blog design to kick off the summer. And her own newly redesigned site, Redbud Designs. And I want to win it! Because I am certain that the talented Sharon would come up with an incredibly fun look for La La La Lauren!

Just in case you've never visited Jamie's blog (which is highly unlikely with as much as I link to her posts), please take a moment to do so. Isn't the design super cute? Doesn't it make you love her blog that much more?
Confession: I've wanted my own blog design since before I even had a blog. And I sometimes browse Sharon's site just to see what she's done recently. And I secretly really want to make one of those mood boards like Jamie did with designs she liked for inspiration.
Yeah, so I'm a nerd. It's ok. I know this. But I might win! And then La La La Lauren will be cuter than ever. Fingers crossed!

:)

1 comment: