- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bringing Preppy Back

I don't care who you are. That. Is. Funny.

Don't lie, you know you looked forward to watching the gang from Bayside High every Saturday morning. And you can sing the theme song by heart. (sidenote: whatever happened to catchy theme songs?!)

So as shared by everyone else I know today, please enjoy Zacky's interview with Jimmy Fallon last night. I dare you to watch without laughing. And here's to hoping Jimmy's reunion show features Hot Sunday.

Ten points if you can name Hot Sunday's hit single that they filmed a video for. Bonus points if you know what they were doing in the video.


2 comments:

  1. Put your mind to it, go for it, get down and break a sweat, rock and roll, you ain't seen nothing yet!

    And they were exercising. In a warehouse, or something of that nature. While wearing totally fab '90's leotards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin KEATINGJune 20, 2009

    I AM Zack Morris! huhh huhhh..."What?"

    Thats funny! I married Zack Morris. I wish I could find one of Brad's senior pictures!

    I would've killed at the Miss Liberty Pagent!

    Nice quote by "Hot Sundae"

    ReplyDelete