- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Friday, June 5, 2009

Just Because

Because sometimes I just need to take a step back from the craziness that is my life. Take a deep breath. Not get too caught up in the crazy. Because I have to remind myself that it might be a lil tough on me right now and I might be worn out, but it's temporary.


Because really, everything is going to be just fine.




And thanks to JMart for introducing us to these super-cutie & girly prints from Etsy designer DazeyChic! Don't they make you smile?

1 comment:

  1. Love you darling and I cannot wait to have you back in town again! You are still in my prayers every day... no matter if things are going great or if they are going the complete opposite! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete