- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Saturday, May 29, 2010

if there ever was a time...

. . . .that i needed a boyfriend, it would be now. to help me pack up and move out of this 4th floor walk-up apartment.

. . . .that i needed my mom, it would be now. to help me unpack and decide what i need to decorate my new room.

. . . .that i needed a car, it would be now. to run around the city purchasing new things for my new room. without the hassle of hauling said things around on public transportation.

. . . .that i needed my dad, it would be now. to help me hang heavy things on the walls.

. . . .that i needed a massage, it would be now. after moving across town into my new apartment, my entire body aches.

1 comment:

  1. If there was ever a time you need to relax with a glass of sangria, you know who to call! Love you, neighbor!

    ReplyDelete