- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Week

Last week I went to....

...a lovely Sunday bridal shower celebrating former New York 9A roomie - and the future Mrs. Lance Villio - Miss Hannah Kate Flora!





...a Monday patio, pizza, cupcake birthday dinner for Kristen!







...work on Tuesday where I won an Xbox 360 Kinect from the FX upfront! Ummm, very awesome?!




....a Wednesday night at the ballpark to watch the Rangers beat up on the Yankees! Our section won baseball cards. And a free Denny's Grand Slam. All around win.






...a Thursday night happy hour with new work friends...at a new favorite bar!


...spend a Friday night with Baby Tyler! And my sis-in-law left me a end-of-the-week, post-baby-bedtime treat. She is a good woman, she is.




...to the ballpark again for Saturday night cheering on the boys with Lauren - with slightly closer seats. Another Ranger win. Another perfect breezy Texas spring night!



It was a very busy week. Filled with lots of happiness. Hannah's Texas wedding is so so soon! I love springtime at the ballpark before it gets too hot and miserable! I really really love all my new friends! And am so happy to spend a Friday night hanging out with my sweet nephew.

Oh! And I got a new big kid bed too. I kinda love it! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment