- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Friday. Friends. Fun.




A few weeks ago we went to see Dave Barnes at House of Blues. 
Love Dave Barnes. Love House of Blues. Love a lil Friday concert fun.



Dinner at Union Bear in Uptown first. 
And then on to HOB.
(sidenote: I think Dallas is so pretty at night!)



Andrew Ripp opened the show. Newest singer songwriter fave.





Pretty friends. 




Julie and Bekah told me that Dave was funny, but I wasn't prepared to giggle along with him throughout his whole performance. His stories and jokes cracked himself up. Quite literally!


Dave was performing in one room at HOB. And Tyrone Wells (who I've seen muuuultiple times in NYC) was playing in another room. I clearly couldn't be in both rooms at once.

Happy we chose Dave this time, he was so great! 
But was sad to miss Tyrone. Next time! 




No comments:

Post a Comment