- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Things

New office location. Tribeca? Or SoHo? Still undecided.

Regardless, not only did I move apartments on Memorial Day weekend, but I also moved office buildings. My company is now located downtown. Waaaaaay downtown. Where people walk slowly and streets are semi-deserted at 9am. It's like a whole different world.

And the best part? This is my office. Yes, that's right. My very own office. With my very own door. That I can shut when I please.
And look how happy my plant is to have natural sunlight again!



And this is the view from my office window.


And this is the office directly next to mine.


Bethany! Weeeeee!

We apologized in advance to our other neighbors for the inevitable:
country music, giggles, squeals, yelling through our walls, etc.

We anticipate complaints. We don't really care though.

As new roomie Lindsay Ann put it -- "I can't imagine the two of you actually doing professional work at work."

Oh but we do! And we are quite good. Which is why we have fab offices. Next to each other. Naturally!

1 comment:

  1. ... and twirling. You forgot that we warned them about twirling.

    Hahaha I love us.

    ReplyDelete