- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Cutest Ever

During the Texas - OU game a few weeks ago my sister sent me this ohsoprecious recording of my cutie niece Sloan saying "Hook 'em!"





Because she's 18 months old, the "can you say (fill in the blank)" game is really fun. I am particularly fond of this clip. Because really, she's going to say what she wants anyway. Hook 'em, airplane, whatever, all the same, right?

I think at this point in her young life she prefers airplanes to longhorns. Don't worry, she'll learn soon enough that there are very few things that she should prefer above the Horns.

Hook 'em!

Oh, and thanks for sending Les! Brightens my day to listen to her! :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute!! It could only be more presh if she was saying "Go Frogs." We'll work on making the hand sign next. :)

    ReplyDelete