- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Turkey Trotting

Tomorrow!

Last year me and my sister decided that we would run in the annual Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving day this year. This of course was when I was really optimistic about my running goals. And an 8 mile run seemed totally possible. However, in the craziness that has been my life for the past 6 weeks, my commitment to running has been...well...pretty nonexistent.

Regardless, Les has convinced me that while I'm not quite really ready for an 8mile run, I could do the 5K run "in my sleep." Fine, fine. I'm disappointed that I'm not running 8 miles, but 3 miles I know I can do. So tomorrow's the day!



I can't think of a better way to start my day of giving thanks than by jogging with my sis. And about 800 other people who also thought this was a brilliant idea.

Happy Trotting!

No comments:

Post a Comment