- each embraces New York with the intense excitement of first love, with the fresh yes of an adventurer -


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's like magic

Things I hate: nail polish remover

No really, there are few things I find more frustrating than nail polish remover.

Why, I ask, must the seemingly simple task of removing finger nail polish include drenching multiple cotton balls in smelly acidic liquid and scrubbing at my nails for at least 15 minutes? And it's likely that after 15 minutes, my nails will still have splotches of polish color and be totally dried out from the acid.

It was one of these frustrating evenings when I was scrubbing away at my chinchilly chipped nails when...

Caroline offered -- "do you want to use mine? it works much better."

I looked up in surprise. What did she mean? Does she not have to endure the same polish remover nightmare that i do? Is there really a way around this cotton ball mess?

Yes! Instant nail polish remover. In a pot. With a sponge. Brilliant. Why have I not used this before? It's like magic.

Caroline to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment